- Create clean HTML/CSS codes based on the provided design
- Troubleshoot, test and maintain to ensure strong optimisation and functionality.
- Coordinate with the design and development team
- At least one year of demonstrated experience in the field.
- Extensive knowledge of HTML/CSS
- Knowledge of HTML/CSS frameworks (ie. Foundation, Bootstrap)
- Knowledge of SASS, jQuery will be an added advantage
- Experience in Responsive Website Development
- Experience with WordPress development environment will be an added advantage
- Familiarity with version control systems Git
- Good knowledge on cross-browser and cross-device compatibility
- Must be able to work with Adobe Photoshop, Sketch, Illustrator and other design tools.
- Great interpersonal skills and an excellent grasp of English as the medium of communication.
How To Apply
This is a full-time position, so if you have got the required skills, please email us with your latest CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
Please note: Last Door Solutions is an equal opportunity employer.