SOS Children’s Villages Nepal is looking for energetic, young and dedicated candidates for the following full time positions located in Bhaktapur, Kavre, Bharatpur, Lumbini & Gandaki. We offer a secure, friendly work environment; and are committed to safeguarding the rights of the children.
1. HR&OD Assistant (1) : National Office, SOS Children’s Villages Nepal, Bhaktapur Minimum qualification Bachelors Degree in Management
2. Sponsorship Assistant (1): National Office, SOS Children’s Villages Nepal, Bhaktapur Minimum qualification Bachelors Degree in any discipline, preferable in English or Mass Communication
3. Accountant (3): SOS Children’s Village Kavre, SOS Children’s Village Bharatpur & SOS Youth Facility Lumbini Minimum qualification Bachelors Degree in Management with one year of experience in like-minded organization.
4. Counselor (1) Female Residential: SOS Youth Facility Bharatpur Minimum qualification Bachelors Degree in Social Science or Education with at least one year experience with youths.
5. Secretary (1): SOS Children’s Village Gandaki Minimum qualification Bachelors Degree in Management, preference will be given to the candidates having secretarial training.
For the position(s) mentioned above, candidates must be a Nepalese citizen with age limit not exceeding 35 years, computer literate with working knowledge of MS office applications, and proficient in written/ spoken English and Nepali language. Interested candidates are requested to send their application with their CVs by 17:00 hrs, 30111March 2017 ( 171hChaitra, 2073) to HR&OD Department. SOS Children’s Villages Nepal. Sanothimi. Bhakatpur or email to email@example.com.
How To Apply
Applications without mentioning clear position and location will be disqualified. For the detail information please visit our website www.sosnepal.org.np SOS Children’s Villages Nepal reserves the right to reject any or all the applications without assigning any reason whatsoever.