Green Ventures Nt. Ltd is developing 52.4 MW Likhu IV Hydroelectric Project on likhu River at Ramechhap/Okhaldhunga district, Nepal. The project is under construction phase. To strengthen our team, we are looking for result oriented and self-motivated professionals for the following positions. Remuneration and other benefits will be at par with the industry. The positions are based in Kathmandu Office and Site located at Ramechhap/Okhaldhunga districts
1) Hydro Mechanical Manager -1 (Site based) Bachelor/Masters in Mechanical Engineering with minimum 10 years’ experience in the field of erection, commissioning and maintenance of Hydro-Mechanical components e g. gates, trashrack, penstock, trashrack cleaning machine. etc in Hydroelectric/Irrigation projects
2) Electrical Manager/ Senior Engineer – 2 (Site based) Bachelor/Masters in Electrical/Electronic Engineering with minimum experience of 10 yrs for Manager and 5 yrs for Senior Engineer in installation/execution, commissioning and maintenance of 132/220 kV transmission line. transformers, sub-station bays/equipment and associated Control panels/ circuit breakers/relays, as well as main power house equipment comprising SCADA. main control panels, Telemetering systems, local control panels of each equipment, MCC, switchgear. HT and LT cabling, Distribution boxes. etc
3) Office Engineer/Engineer -3 (Kathmandu based) Bachelor’s degree in Engineering (Civil) with minimum 2-3 years of experience in large value Infrastructure projects. preferably in hydro power projects. He should be well-versed in Auto CAD and in handling technical administrative works.
4) Administrative Officer-1 (Kathmandu based) Bachelor’s degree in Management with minimum 8.10 years of experience in Hydropower/ Infrastructure projects. Should be able to handle day to day administrative office works. Hands on experience with Computer and Nepali typing is a must
5) HR Officer -1 (Kathmandu based) Bachelor’s degree in Management with minimum 8-10 years of experience in recruitment and selection process and to implement and drive HR polices of the company. Knowledge of Nepalese labour laws and Nepali typing is a must.
6) Accountant-1 (Kathmandu based) Bachelor’s degree in BBA/ BBS with minimum 5-6 years of experience, preferably in any Infrastructure project company. He should be able to handle accounts independently, and have knowledge of current tax policy of Nepal and familiar with Tally/Swastik.
7) IT Officer-1 (Kathmandu based) Minimum 2-3 years of experience in system admin/support, having sound knowledge in computer hardware, software system and networking.
8) Assistant Public Relation Officer-1 (Kathmandu based) Minimum 3.4 years of experience Public Relation & Liaison works in Hydropower Projects. Strong problem solving skills with local. Experience in handling purchase of land, land related issues.
How To Apply
Interested eligible candidates may email detailed and updated CV with a passport size photographs to email@example.com on or before February 4, 2018.
This Vacancy was publishes on Kantipur Daily January 28, 2018.